looking for that beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trymybeer

Reaction score
Hey all, I was looking for this ale from Portugal the store were I got it from closed and I can't remember the name to get a store around here to order it for me, sadly all I remember is that I got it in a 6 ct pony pack, it had brown glass, and was really good any ideas or pics would be great, thanks all

It's not Super Bock, by any chance, is it? Just by chance a few guys I work with were talking about having it during a port call in Portugal while on deployment.

I lived in Portugal from 2009-2012. I haven't seen any local ales. Only lagers. Super bock and sagres taste about the same a light easy get drunk lager. Ive never seen any ales that are locally produced. Repulica da cerveja has a few beers it doesn't sell outside their restaurant.

Good looking out revvy, 95% sure this is it ;D

Coral-tonica-300x285.jpg

Yea, lots of good beers from countries that are more known for wine ;D promised the guy at my local packy that I would give him a bottle is Cyser next time I saw him ( he always gives me good deals and recommendations )

Darn looks like my local guy doesn't do business with the people who carry the coral brand, will have too see if any other places can get it

Back