Popped the first bottle.......

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaostar

Reaction score
Just had a bottle of my first batch of strong blonde.....AMAZING

Strong blonde I bottled on the 16th...epic. I am so happy with this brew and it still needs a few more weeks of conditioning to be fully mature. Amazing head, full body, and smooooooooth. Even my friends who only drink Bud thought it was delicious. Gonna start another batch tomorrow!!!

OG 1.070, FG at bottling 1.012...about 7.5 or so. 2 gallons of the batch were racked onto 4 pounds of strawberries about a month ago and bottled tonight. Cant wait to see how that one comes out.

Thanls to everyone on here and all the info shared. Cheers :mug:

hold on, somone hold me beer, I think we hooked another one! Welcome to the obsession, and many brews to come!

Congrats ! I just popped my second bomber of Winter Warmer tonight and it is crazy good. It's not what I had hoped for, it's actually better. I was hoping for a heavy sipping beer and instead got an insanely drinkable ESB type beer, except a lot stronger (1.074 OG, around 7%) ! I regret not bottling some 12 ouncers for competition. It's that good.

I had the choice between McEwan's and a Dead Guy in the fridge. Chose my beer instead. Plus it is crazy clear. No chill haze, no yeast in suspension. No nothing. I'm actually reading the screen through the beer as I type.

Here's to a great hobby ! Also, recipe ?

Back