Blown Glass Tap Handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty cool, but it just looks like just one over aggressive pull from the tap for all hell to break loose

You guys breaking glass need to learn to respect the glass...Many a fine glass piece in the collection not a one broken! ;)

I like these, a little out of my price range right now though.

You guys need breaking glass need to learn to respect the glass...Many a fine glass piece in the collection not a one broken! ;)

I like these, a little out of my price range right now though.

I've never broken a piece of glass - I was just thinking of the friends that came over and got a few pints in them, things could get sloppy. These things do look pretty robust (and solid) though

I think those look really sweet. I like blown glass, I have a few pieces from my *ahem* misspent youth.

On a related yet different note, I found that whenever I had cheap sunglasses, I'd lose them or break them in no time. When I bought my first pair of expensive sunglasses, they outlasted the cheap ones by such a margin that it made them worthwhile...and that still holds. Why? because I'm conscious of having paid a lot of money for the item every time I touch it, making me more careful and less likely to risk damage.

page4-1023-full.jpg

Looks like the display case at the last adult toy store I was in...
:D

Back