2008 GABF Pics!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigKahuna

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Group Photos.

IMG_1139.jpg

[mod Edit] L-R ooompa loompa, olllllo, Big Kahuna, Rich Brewer, culaslucas, dblvsn, brauhause joe

IMG_1142.jpg

[mod Edit] L-R barefootbrewer,BigKahuna, Last Call, barefootbrewer2, RichBrewer, olllllo, brauhaus joe, culaslucas, dblvsn

IMG_1150.jpg

[mod Edit] L-R jds, summersolstice (obscura), olllllo, Mrs Big Kahuna at Breckenridge

Saturday Afternoon Crowd Shot:

GABF_Day2_12_800x600.jpg

Me and Charlie

GABF_Day2_10_800x600.jpg

As much of the Saturday Afternoon line we could see:

GABF_Day3_03_800x600.jpg

Stairway to Heaven: Saturday Afternoon

GABF_Day3_05_800x600.jpg

Here are a couple of HBT members, Small Brewpub and Small Brewpub Brewer of the Year Bill Wamby, and Falling Rock Tap House.

IMG_1335.JPG

[mod Edit] L-R jds, summersolstice, olllllo, Mrs Kahuna, Big Kahuna

IMG_1328.JPG

IMG_1336.JPG

lol.. i remember talking to the guys in the monk outfits. I asked them what was up with the costumes and if they were a group of brewers or something. According to them, they dressed up just for the hell of it.

This is not at the fest...but it's directly related.
Sunday morning, we met up with Summersolstice and we swapped a few bottles. He got the short end of the deal if you ask me. I only gave him 1 mead, and a bottle of still pomegranate cider.
This is:
Sweet Potato Pie Mead - Redheaded Step Child Ginger Braggot - Wet Kiss Pomegranate Mead - and Norman Cider.

Also...not to be missed is the Rabbit and Coyote brewing magnet that will be so proudly displayed on the keezer!

IMG_0630_copy.jpg

Pliney at Falling Rock
1010082201-feed.jpg

NB's Eric's Ale - SWMBO's favorite. I need to figure out how to make this.
1010082321-feed.jpg

Inside Falling Rock
1012080107-feed.jpg

We are here. Give us teh beer!!!!11!
1011081156-feed.jpg

He was a judge on Iron Chef America, he's won how many awards, he's Garrett!...He can wear whatever the F**K he wants!

The funny thing...If it weren't for olllllo I'd have NO IDEA who he was.

Sometimes he wears a cape.

I've spoken to him several times and told him he is the best dressed brewer in the industry. When he said thanks I asked him if it is because he never gets his hands dirty. He said not as dirty as he'd like to/use to. I only kid though, he's an excellent advocate of beerdom...

He was a judge on Iron Chef America, he's won how many awards, he's Garrett!...He can wear whatever the F**K he wants!

The funny thing...If it weren't for olllllo I'd have NO IDEA who he was.

I was just playing. He actually gave me a personal tour of the Williamsburg brewery on my last birthday. I know some pro-brewers who don't like him, but he's always been accessible/cool with me...

I've spoken to him several times and told him he is the best dressed brewer in the industry. When he said thanks I asked him if it is because he never gets his hands dirty. He said not as dirty as he'd like to/use to. I only kid though, he's an excellent advocate of beerdom...

Wow...check him out here...

Brew-L.jpg

Back