Great Deal on Brew Control Enclosure

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brew-n-que

Reaction score
Brand New Custom Hoffman 304 Stainless Steel Enclosure Cabinet 30" x 20" x 8" | eBay

$150 shipped!!

I have no affiliation with this seller, just thought it was a great deal (these enclosures retail for over $1000) and since I already ordered one for myself, I wanted to share with you all!

I am slowly putting together an all electric HERMS system (thanks to The Electric Brewery for the inspiration)....it may take me a while, but I promise to come back and update this thread with pics of my controller in this enclosure.

some might find that to be a good deal, but for those of us without unlimited funds, all i see is $150 that wont be spent on something useful, like a new or bigger kettle, or nice 3-piece SS valves, or tri-clamp fittings... it looks pretty though.

P1040385.jpg

In my ever so humble opinion ;) this panel is more bling for less bucks.

If you are going to house any electrical controls that require the space the box provides, this is a deal. The only thing I see missing is the back panel. You can buy plugs for the 1" and 4" holes if you need to.

Great find.

Latest posts

Back