shorts brew pub, bellaire mi.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homebrew4u

Reaction score
i just got back from vacation and stopped by shorts brew pub in bellaire michigan. they had a very nice selection of beers on tap, good food, and great staff. and they also sell there beer to go in growlers and kegs (1/2, 1/4, 1/6, and corny kegs) depending on beer availability. so of course i had to buy a corny of beer (snow wheat) to bring home with me. the best part is they sold me the corny to keep for $20.00. i just wanted to share my experience with shorts brewing company.

just a side note i called a few brew pubs in the traverse city area and they would fill corny's if you brought one in, but they didnt have any to sell. so i called a beer & wine supply store and they wanted $48.95 for a corny. so hats off to Shorts Brewing for stocking a few corny's for the home brewer........:mug:

Short's Brewery is awesome. I love the brown ale. Did you go to all 3 places in Traverse City? Right Brain I liked, the other two not so much.

I was looking at beers in the fridge and spotted a "mystery beer": no label, nothing remarkable on the cap. It looked like a homebrew but I knew it wasn't because it wasn't one of my caps. So I opened it and poured it, and it turned out to be my last Cup A Joe stout. Delicious!

Back