City Hall Bouquet Names

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
This Friday I attended a wedding at New York's City Hall facility. Its not as impersonal as it seems, honestly, though it was a far cry from my own ridiculously planned-out affair. What struck me the most was the "Chapel Shop" where you can get silly wedding themed souvenirs and a few more practical articles such as bouquets. The bouquets, rather than being given descriptive names like "red roses" all have names like "Bliss," "Forever," or "Beloved". Any of these bouquets would have worked for my friends, had they chosen to bring flowers.

But what about the other people who have opted for a quick City Hall wedding? Why were they unrepresented amongst the bouquets?

My friends and I, whilst wating for the chapel to be ready for us, came up with a few really good names that would represent this group. Feel free to add some.

Acquiesce
Shot-gun
Traditional Family
Pre-Deployment
Unexpected Pregnancy
Might-as-well
Joint Health Insurance
Adequate (for the groom's lapel)
3-week-bender

Back