4's Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Very soon, I'll be making a tribute beer for #4...in which I think will be the farewell tour season. :(

The beer will be an ESB, I think.

How's the label?

636-4sALE.jpg

Dude said:
Very soon, I'll be making a tribute beer for #4...in which I think will be the farewell tour season. :(

The beer will be an ESB, I think.

How's the label?

...It's Maddening!

...Starts out strong, finishes weak.

...Always have a designated Driver.

How are you going to formulate the recipe? It would be cool to do 4 different malts, 4 different hops.

Very nice label! A little too much green and gold, though ;)

I like it- can you stick your brewery icon in the corner, or do you have that already covered?

Well, I will do that--but I'm currently goofing with a label design that will be standard on all of my bottles....have you guys ever seen the Goose Island labels that have the parchment paper looking label with a description of the beer? I want to do something sort of like that--which includes not only a small version of the label (like above) but also the brewery logo on it as well. I'll unveil that soon. :D

You know how most people might put a brew date, bottled date, IBU's, and ABV, in place of those you can put years played, and some of his stats, but put them in the normal locations and text size as the ABV and such above. I'd also put a border around this one.

homebrewer_99 said:
No one has mentioned it yet so I will...4's Ale really means "FOR SALE" right?;)

You got the pun!!!!!!

Actually, a good buddy of mine came up with the name. Another buddy is honored with a couple of pictures in the label from his camera. :rockin:

I did a similar batch made up of generic supplies, made a label with a General wearing a steel pot (helmet) and called it "Gen Erik".

No one caught it for a week or so...it was so lost on them...oh, well, maybe I need more frineds who possess brain cells...:D

Latest posts

Back