Keggle build in columbia sc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsyoung

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I get some help building a keggle in Columbia sc? I don't have any of the necessary tools or first hand knowledge about the process.

Does anyone know where I get some help building a keggle in Columbia sc? I don't have any of the necessary tools or first hand knowledge about the process.

Here is a thread to get you started:

Building a Keggle Question

I am in the middle of doing the exact same thing!

I bought an angle grinder from Harbor Freight and used it to cut the top off my keg and to polish it.

I need to cut a hole in the side to mount the weldless ball valve!

I am in the Sandhills area and the best I could do is cut the top. I do not have the skill yet for liquid tight welds. I am gonna be out of town for turkey day through that weekend so if you can wait till the weekend after I can at least cut the top. Pm me if you're interested.

Gixxer said:
I am in the Sandhills area and the best I could do is cut the top. I do not have the skill yet for liquid tight welds. I am gonna be out of town for turkey day through that weekend so if you can wait till the weekend after I can at least cut the top. Pm me if you're interested.

Ok great ill let you know. I have to get the keg first at my sisters place. I'm not in any worry to get it done. I will definitely keep it in mind that you can cut it for me. Thanks

Latest posts

Back