what is your occupation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
airmek said:
You're not the guy that invented the Tri Wing screw for aircraft are you. Because that guy needs to be taken out behind the woodshed!

+1 I couldn't agree more! Douglas is my fav, but I hate the tri-wing!

I guess I should update my position. I no longer work on cars....now promoted to assistant manager at the shop.

You're not the guy that invented the Tri Wing screw for aircraft are you. Because that guy needs to be taken out behind the woodshed!

No, I had nothing to do with TriWing.
Ahem; I will admit to having my name on the Torx Plus patent though. That actually is a big improvement over Torx; most all of the Seagate drives use it and it's now the preferred system for new aircraft at a major PNW based aircraft mfg.

I guess I should update my position. I no longer work on cars....now promoted to assistant manager at the shop.

I popped in to update mine too! Publishing designer. F U valet and limo driving! :rockin:

Update: now an Art Director, signed the contract and start May 14. No longer part of the great unwashed unemployed!

Medical Waste Incinerator Technician. The pay's not great, but I can make a mean brick oven pizza at work!

Not really. Power Engineer.

Back