any AZ (Mesa/Tempe) brewers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanderbeer

Reaction score
okay, i have about 10 batches under my belt, but i have more questions than i can post. i figure the best way around this is to brew with someone knowledgeable from my area (Mesa/Tempe, AZ). anybody willing to take a nwbie under their wing? looking to go AG soon. thanks a million. [email protected]

Welcome to the forum vanderbeer. I'm on the west side of town but there are quite a few brewers out around you. You can always connect with ASH (Arizona Society of Homebrewers) or talk with Ken at the Homebrew Depot. Through them, you'll find a lot of AG brewers with even more knowledge.
Speaking of ASH. They are having a couple of events this month; the ASH Oktoberfest Homebrew Competition is being judged on the 15th and the 2005 ASH OKTOBERFEST, which will be held on the 22nd. Contact Ken for info on both or either.
Just a note; they are currently looking for stewards and judges for the competition.

Wild

Back