SWMBO has her new Fridge, I have a new keg Fridge

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
SWMBO's new 22 cu. ft. bottom freezer Maytag arrived today. She's so happy. She loves opening the door and being able to see everything without stooping.

I, on the other hand, am so happy to inherit a 10 year old Kitchen Aid 21 cu. ft. fridge with ice maker. Time to make room in the garage and to remove the shelves and see how many kegs I can fit in there. It's been a good fridge traveling from Utah to Alabama to Texas.

Any plans out there for building a base for bottom for the kegs?

Nice swap. My regular fridge isn't much bigger than the kegger, but it is frost-free. That would be fine.

Yep. I have it in the garage now next to my freezer/lagerator. I pulled all the shelves out and gave it a good cleaning. I can fit 3 kegs on the bottom and still have room for one shelf of bottles. I'll get around to modifying it after the holidays as we could use the room. SWMBO has pans of Buckeyes Balls sitting on top of my chilled and carbed on deck kegs in the freezer.

Buckeye Balls are a chocolate/peanut butter candy she makes every year at Christmas.

Back