• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blichmann brew gear and more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dillonks1

Reaction score
Blichmann Tower of Power (1 module) = $1000
-includes: Tower of Power stand, Stainless steel inlet chugger pump
-Used two times, and I need the money for another venture.

Blichmann 15 gal. BoilerMaker = $325
-Used 2 times, in very good condition.

Blichmann therminator = $150
-Used 2 times, like new condition

Blichmann toptier floor standing burner w/24 in leg extensions = $75
-Used 2 times, very good condition

Brew-magic 15.5 gal select-sankey fermenter as seen on brewmagic.com fermenters page = $450
-includes: thermowell

Brew-magic 7.75 gal select-sankey fermenter as seen on brewmagic.com fermenters page = $275

Accesories: (If someone buys all of the above, most accessories included)
(20) 1/2 inch stainless-steel tri-clamps + gaskets = $6/each or include
20ft 1/2 inch silicone tubing = $15
20ft 1/2 inch reinforced tubing = $15
50ft copper immersion chiller = $30
6gal glass carboy = $30
5gal better bottle = $20
5gal ball lock keg = $75 (Was purchased brand new, in mint condition)
Free with purchase of Blichmann Tower of Power module/stand/pump:
-5 gallon stainless steel pot with triclad bottom
-Two buckets and lids
-Several airlocks
-Mash paddle
-Scale
-5 1/2" Blichmann quick disconnects
-50 ft. RV hose
-50ft copper immersion chiller
-(20) 1/2 inch stainless-steel tri-clamps + gaskets
-5 gal. better bottle

Shipping not included, PM me for more info

Located in Tampa, FL

Interested in the 15 gal blichmann. PM coming

Edit: and possibly the 20 tri clamps. Can you give me a quote for all with the kettle.

I received all of your PMs, thank you for the interest. I will update you with shipping price tomorrow.

Thanks again

Dillonks1 said:
I received all of your PMs, thank you for the interest. I will update you with shipping price tomorrow.

Thanks again

Cool, been needing triclamps, a therminator and silicone tubing...will PayPal when I receive the pm

Alright everyone, I have got pinged for everything, going to follow through will update if they fall through.

I received a response to my first PM about the burner saying that unfortunately I was not the first PM for it. I sent another one about other items a couple of days later but did not hear back on that one. He did say that he got responses on everything and was going to be following up with them and would post if anything fell through. I assume he is in the middle of working out all those deals and may be staying away from new PMs to try to keep things in order. I also know that one person saying they want the whole thing and then backing out can really slow things down. Either that or one of those "life happens" things. I'm a parent so I know that no matter what is going on, it may all come to a grinding halt until some family isse is taken care of. If you have not already sent payment for something, I would hold tight a little longer. It sounded like he got multiple PMs about most of the popular items.

Easily_Distracted said:
I received a response to my first PM about the burner saying that unfortunately I was not the first PM for it. I sent another one about other items a couple of days later but did not hear back on that one. He did say that he got responses on everything and was going to be following up with them and would post if anything fell through. I assume he is in the middle of working out all those deals and may be staying away from new PMs to try to keep things in order. I also know that one person saying they want the whole thing and then backing out can really slow things down. Either that or one of those "life happens" things. I'm a parent so I know that no matter what is going on, it may all come to a grinding halt until some family isse is taken care of. If you have not already sent payment for something, I would hold tight a little longer. It sounded like he got multiple PMs about most of the popular items.

I got an initial response saying it would all fit in a flat rate box but I was supposed to get 20 ft silicone, triclamps and a therminator but not sure how all that will fit in a $7.95 flat rate box... I know there are a few larger items on thus thread but it seems like I would've heard something by now but life happens

I got an initial response saying it would all fit in a flat rate box but I was supposed to get 20 ft silicone, triclamps and a therminator but not sure how all that will fit in a $7.95 flat rate box... I know there are a few larger items on thus thread but it seems like I would've heard something by now but life happens

There's at least 6 different sized flat rate boxes.

marcb said:
I doubt it was a scam, **** happens and I'm sure cleaning out the garage wasn't his top priority : )
Maybe so, but it must have been pretty high on the list when he started this thread! He had everything sold and then replied to none when it was time to pay....seems strange to me.

Yep, definitely strange just don't want to think that it was ill intentioned, overall I have had really good experiences with those that I have done business with here! And hey, wouldn't a scammer have just sold 1000's of dollars worth of stuff, collected the money and split? I don't really get the angle since he didn't collect any cash.....

Is the 1/2" reinforced tubing silicone? How much shipped to Spokane WA 99205? Thanks

And reinforced silicone tubing is $9/ft for 1/2"....keep dreaming that he's selling 20ft of that for $15.

Back