New Years Resolutions!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkone

Reaction score
About to go off to a new years party, but made my resolutions while running tonight:

1. Run at least 10k a week for the first 6 months, 20k for the second
2. Enter at least four competitions
3. Brew more!
4. Make it to the second round of the NHC :fro:

Happy new years every one!:tank:

I don't make New Year's resolutions. If I want to improve myself or something in my life, I just do it.

Check this article I just stumbled upon...
http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpps...New-Years-Resolution-Last-mb-20091221_5205155

Here is a quote from the article....

Proactive Change claims that the majority of these resolutions won't be maintained for more than a month. According to the site, 75 percent of resolutions will be broken in the first week, 71 percent won't make it past two weeks, 64 percent will be broken by the end of January, and after six months only 46 percent will still be active.

That about sums it up for me. My wife and I made a resolution to walk the dog every day in 2009. That lasted about a week, so I think I am done making resolutions from now on.

I also do not make resolutions due to they all failed when I used to, like said above if somthing needs changed or done I just do it.

I resolve to not walk the greys in the rain. (Most likely, I'll break that in a couple hours.)

edit: FAIL, got rained on during the morning walk. The sun was shining when we started, but on the return leg, the clouds rolled in and we got drizzled out.

Glad that's over, the stress was killing me.

Back