Austin Homebrew shipping to Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bdleedahl

Reaction score
I want to get a shipping quote for a USPS shipment to Canada although their website is only set up to ship USP. But it says to just add in the comment section you want USPS shipping, so do I then click the UPS shipping option and just comment that I was USPS shipping? But then if I do this, the next page immediately wants me to pay the UPS rate (which I do not want). How do I get and pay for the appropriate shipping? I know the Austin Homebrew guy is on this forum so I was hoping he might see this and help.

Select the option that you will pick up the equipment/ingredients. They will add the shipping charges to your bill.

DO NOT select in store pick up if you are not picking it up in the store. Our website does not charge your card. Select the UPS option (it is less expensive than USPS) then mention in the comments section you want to use USPS for your package. We will charge you for USPS and ship USPS. The shipping charge will be more than the UPS charge stated on the order.

Forrest

Back