Washing hands after bathroom use..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You people are sick watching other people in the bathroom enough to make lists about their habits.

This is why I don't like using cubicles in the US. Always big glaring gaps in the doors and a bunch of weirdos on the other side!! What is it with those gaps? It's like, we'll give some some privacy, just not quite enough.
:cross:

mbauer013 said:
Warning for gross factor -

Similar to the post of the l"lady" dropping a duece on the floor, but when I was in HS I worked at a fast food restaurant. The worst was we closed after the bars so we'd always get a rush at about 2 in the morning of people who were just wasted. One night my closing guy refused to clean the bathroom, so I go in there only to see some sadistic bast**d had written AIDS in blood all over the walls and floor. That was an exciting night, I was triple gloved and masked cleaning that mess up. I even made my employer pay for a test a few weeks later. Through the grapevine we found out who it was and made sure everytime he came through the restaurant we gave him a little something special in his sandwich.

What Aids? Guy should have been kicked in the b@lls

Saw a guy come out of the crapper and leave without washing his hands. I walked past his desk on the way back to my cubicle 30 seconds later and he was eating a sandwich.

Witnessed another guy exiting the crapper, turning on the water in the sink, then proceeding to scoop water with his hands and drink.

:eek:

Yet, this guy is probably just fine. No cold, cancer, or aids. It may be gross, but it isn't particularly bad for you. An argument can even be made that it's healthy. just sayin...

Yet, this guy is probably just fine. No cold, cancer, or aids. It may be gross, but it isn't particularly bad for you. An argument can even be made that it's healthy. just sayin...

Healthy? For whom? While I've heard and understand the arguments that say most people have a high tolerance for their own germs, others do not. So while wiping your butt and then eating a sandwich may not get you sick, what you touch after that may be getting others sick.

Unless you live a solitary life in the woods, this is how disease is spread.
Not washing your hands after taking a dump is not only nasty, but it's irresponsible. For the love of god...wash your hands!

I've heard that chestnut about "I was taught not to pee on my hands" a few times too many. Here's the bottom line on that - your dick isn't clean enough that I want to touch you after you've held it. Ever heard this one: "No matter how you dance and prance, the last few drops go down your pants."

Drink your beer strained through your underwear after you've worn it for a day, and I'll let you slide on washing your hands. But I still won't touch you.

People who are a little more accurate claiming OCD carry wipes and clean their hands after touching that nasty door handle. My d!ck is like the Taj Mahal compared to those fixtures.

I feel the same way every time I'm standing outside the stall.

I have one very clean hand. When I use a public restroom I first put plenty of liquid soap on my right hand before going into a stall and washing my hand vigorously against my penis as I look through the crack in the door at the guys at the urinals.

You just can't get any cleaner than that!

Back