Moral dilemma

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
My wife is having a garage sale, but has had to leave me in charge to take her mother to the emergency room. She called me a short while ago while a very hot Mexican lady was here. Wifey asked me if I had anyone here, so I said yes. Wifey then told me that it was OK to dicker.

My ears heard dicker, but my penis heard dick her. So.....Just in case a new situation arises whereby some other hot lady suddenly brushes aside all the sale items and bends herself over a table saying "Take me big boy" And I think back to what Wifey told me, should I go with what my ears heard, or what my penis heard? Do I have a moral get out of jail free card here?:rockin:

I go by the old term "don't sh@t were you eat", and thats way too close to home to even think about it.

Seriously, dude... This is wrong.

Why wait for her to ask first? I think you need to place a price tag on yourself "Per hour".

BTW - Sold any paintings?

being new here, I don't know if it's bad form to post in this section. But I am drunk so I feel like I was invited.

First off, you have to get away from the whole idea of morality. Good and bad are human constructs that don't exist in nature. There is no universal right or wrong. There is only what you like, dislike, and the rules that the majority in society have imposed on you.

Instead, you have to think about it in terms of what you want vs. the consequences for going after it. Are you prepared to deal with the real world consequences of bumping uglies with the hot mexican chick at your yard sale? Not saying you aren't. It could very well be totally worth it. But only you can answer that for yourself.

i can tell you that for myself, some of my biggest regrets in life have come from not banging certain chicks when I had the chance.

:(

If your penis is hearing things, I can only assume it has ears.

The hot Mexican chick may be a bit put off by a purple headed warrior sporting some lobes. Maybe you should keep it between you and the wifey.

Dude, if he has a built-in French tickler, he's one evolutionary step ahead of all of us.

Back