Video - 2010 North Carolina Beer Festival

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakecpunut

Reaction score
Saturday the 28th was the 2010 Great North Carolina Beer Festival. We've never been to a beer festival and it was the first one in our immediate area, at least that I know of.

It was a miserable hot day! The lines got VERY long and it was a bit unorganized but considering it was their first one, it all went pretty well and we had a BLAST!

I took along the flip camera and ended up having some fun with it most of the day. I wanted to video some of the vendors but it was just too crazy and they were way busy with all the crowds...

enjoy...

Last edited by a moderator:
nice vid. I didn't go. It was hot and I was hungover. I didn't think it would be that big. It looked like a good time though.

nice vid. I didn't go. It was hot and I was hungover. I didn't think it would be that big. It looked like a good time though.

I think they may have underestimated the turn out.. the lines got very long and even though they moved pretty good, the long lines and heat were tough at times..

still a blast though :)

Back