this guy oens BeerPong

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, cool I guess. Obviously edited to oblivion. It must mean I'm getting old when all I think is "too much time on their hands."

Then again, I'll have time this weekend to brew 10 gallons of whole hop IPA. To each his own ....

-BigCask

I used to video edit, and I can't see any split frames or anything. If it's edited, the editor has a sure job ready after college. If not, freakin' amazing.

Well I meant do you think it is real? Maybe some computer aided thing...

It would be hard to "edit" that but could it be computer generated?

It is cool though:)

I do think it's real. But I also think there's about 1000 missed shots per succesful shot. That's where my "too much time on their hands" comment comes from.

-BigCask

There's a TON of editing going on in those videos. That guy is a professional skater and not just some chump in a college house. Him and his friends have lots and lots of editing equipment for their skate videos.

My guess it is fake. This video was around youtube for a while but I think that someone made it with microsoft's video editing tool.

Last edited by a moderator:
These guys use a bit bigger ball but hey... it's still amazing.

I saw these guys on TV doing a shot from the upper deck of a stadium - it was no BS, into the drain! They admit there are plenty of misses that never make into the videos but they swear all the shots you see are real.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back