Shameless promo- listen to me on the radio tomorrow (12/17)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imaguitargod

Reaction score
For those that don’t know (which is everyone here) I do the occasional radio guest spot as The President of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger. Well, that time has indeed come again along with the time to promote my upcoming noise gig . Ah-nold will be on Lisa’s show, The Mysterious Black Box during first part, talking about Cali-fornyaaaagghhh and his noise project, "Get to the Soldering Iron!!!!", and performing some noise live in the studio which will be from 7PM-8PM(EST). After which I'll be on talking about my noise project I Like Pie, promoting my upcoming show (December 20th at Now That's Class, Cleveland, Ohio), and doing a live performance in the studio from 8PM-9PM(EST).

Starting at 9PM and going to about 10PM(EST) Ah-nold will be back on for Eric’s show, Into The Void. He’ll be discussing California’s coming “Financial Armageddon” and how he’s going to solve the problem (hint, he’s going to make more movies) in between playing metal songs.

The fun spoofing starts at 7PM EST and ends at 10or 11PM on December 16, 2008 and you can tune in via WSCB's website. If you are in the Cleveland area, tune in on the radio 89.3FM.

Discuss!

YOU ****ING RADIO WHORE!!!

LOL Just kidding, awesome to hear man. Being a jock is a fun job - but I am glad that I am out of it. Good luck on your show man!
-Me

YOU ****ING RADIO WHORE!!!

LOL Just kidding, awesome to hear man. Being a jock is a fun job - but I am glad that I am out of it. Good luck on your show man!
-Me

Thanks JM. I love the heck out of doing this gig occasionally, even though I don't get paid for my time (it's college radio). It's a chance to exercise my improve skills (nothings scripted) and have a blast. Plus it's an excuse to have a pint at Great Lakes Brewery before the show (it's just a few miles down the road from the station). :mug:

Hmmm...as I sit here at work....listening to that god awful holiday mix that's playing over the loudspeaker....I'm thinking to myself that Ah-nold should, in his own way, do a version of Santa Claus is Coming To Town....hehehehe. I'll do that to open up the 9 'o clock hour.

Back