Drink My Beer- Los Angeles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSmithsEra

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a Saison i'm trying to get some critique on. I would like a home brewer to drink some of it and give me some notes. I'm thinking two bottles should be a good sample, the only catch is you will have to come pick the beer up from me and I live in Norwalk.

We can meet somewhere. I want an honest critique in return for the beer... but if one of your homebrews made it into my hands I wouldn't complain :mug:

Check out this thread from a few months back and maybe contact some of the people who offered to judge his homebrew.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f38/who-wants-beer-416645/

**edit** Never mind just saw your not booking to ship. You issue may be getting someone close to you to meet up. You'll probably have better luck if you offer to ship a few bottles out! Good luck

Check out this thread from a few months back and maybe contact some of the people who offered to judge his homebrew.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f38/who-wants-beer-416645/

**edit** Never mind just saw your not booking to ship. You issue may be getting someone close to you to meet up. You'll probably have better luck if you offer to ship a few bottles out! Good luck

Thanks for the reply! and information. I may just have to end up doing just that

Hey man! I live in inglewood. I would love to try your saison! I can trade some homebrew with you if you like.

I'm in Yorba Linda. I drive out to Arcadia and Lakewood all the time for work. Every other week or so, I drive out to Koreatown.

Let me know! I'm down to swap some homebrew!

pkrath84 said:
I'm in Yorba Linda. I drive out to Arcadia and Lakewood all the time for work. Every other week or so, I drive out to Koreatown.

Let me know! I'm down to swap some homebrew!

I am down. I work out in yorba Linda

Lets swap some beers! Thesmithsera and i just did a swap! Beers were pretty awesome!

Anyone up for a beer swap up by Santa Monica / Culver City? We could always meet at a LHBS and trade beers.

I go to Culver City Homebrew Supply (currently closed since they are moving shops) or the Home Beer, Wine, and Cheese shop in Woodland Hills.

Back