What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-3873702495.jpg

My spiced amber ale......time to reload!

Alaskan Birch Bock, Stone Enjoy By 12 21 12, Lagunitas IPA, Black Butte XXIV, Paulaner Salvator.

Lagunitas Brown Shugga @ Fox & Hound before the Santa visit. Nice beer menu!

image-2813176792.jpg

image-2337920976.jpg

[edit]. After one sip it was obvious I had a pale ale and not Brown Shugga. Now that has been fixed I'm enjoying what I ordered :mug:

image-819368112.jpg

WesleyS said:
Stone Enjoy By 12-21-12

What do you think?

Personally I'm having a Duchesse. I'm really trying to search out the hints of used tampon, but I'm only getting well balanced funk, tart and sweetness. Maybe I got a bad batch.

image-3755556823.jpg

bottlebomber said:
what do you think?

Personally i'm having a duchesse. I'm really trying to search out the hints of used tampon, but i'm only getting well balanced funk, tart and sweetness. Maybe i got a bad batch.

lmao

bottlebomber said:
What do you think?

Personally I'm having a Duchesse. I'm really trying to search out the hints of used tampon, but I'm only getting well balanced funk, tart and sweetness. Maybe I got a bad batch.

I like it. Definitely all about the hops. I should've bought another bottle.

Personally, I really like Duchesse. I never understood the negative descriptions of it.

Southern tier back burner barley wine.

ForumRunner_20121205_202252.jpg

That's a great beer. It could use some aging. Great malty taste, a little sweet, but the oak comes in to smooth it out. Like I said, some aging will do this beer some good.

Every duchesse ive had was far too acetic. Not a fan of the vinegar flavor, or the backsweetening...

im about to tap a keg of baltic porter ive had in the fridge conditioning since july... every sample has been better than the last.

Spotted some Lagunitas Censored for the first time here so I picked that up. Enjoying it- that's a very pleasant but not overwhelming beer.

Worthington's White Shield IPA
They just started carrying this at my local store so I picked one up. Definitely more malt forward than American style IPAs. Good but not a favorite.

image-3911466400.jpg

nofootbreak said:
Every duchesse ive had was far too acetic. Not a fan of the vinegar flavor, or the backsweetening...

im about to tap a keg of baltic porter ive had in the fridge conditioning since july... every sample has been better than the last.

Wow, this one really wasn't at all, nor was the last one I had. If anything it could have been a little more sour. I think you would have liked it.

I just finished a Weihenstephaner Vitus.. my first weizen bock. My first thought was... wow I need to brew this.

Look at yo fine arse.. Green flash brewing stout. mmm mm

I almost bought what looked like Green flash belgian wit with american hops.. But the price was steep... I may have to splurge for a Green Flash smorgasbord based on the mmms.

Have some southern tier's old man winter ale on this cold Evening in CT. Hopefully my keg of SN Celebration is in tomorrow

Latest posts

Back