Brewcasting NOW!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The link dosen't seem to be working. I have always had a hard time trying to get to brewcasts on ustream.

If you click on the link it is a dead link. If you search for his username: skeeordye11 the cast will pop up.

Something naughty going on below?

skeegetsaBJ.jpg

Hey guys, thanks for the brew cast yesterday. It was most entertaining as well as humorous! I'll be sure to tune in next time.

where the hell is everybody. Boil is on and we're gettin' drunk. this is when it gets entertaining!

Arrgghh.. Not working for me.. I think my browser/OS/Computater is too old...

Might be able to afford an iPad in the future if I can stop pouring moola into making beer....

Regardless, I'm a mac guy, but will have to buy a PC laptop in about 3 months for the CNC table I'm building... So keep them coming, eventually I'll be able to join the party laughing at you and your buddies getting druked...

I have problems sometimes. Someone else got in ok from the link here though. Try searching skeeordye11 on ustream. Sometimes people can get in that way.

I'm at the right place, just nothing playing in the video window.. forever 'loading'.... means I don't have an up to date viewer codec.. Maaning, SOL...

Latest posts

Back