Spike Brewing Group Purchase

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We haven't had a sale in a while and people are itching for one soooo time for another group purchase.

Same deal as always; we'll be running the sale until 2-6-13 at midnight. All kettles will be 10% off. Once the sale is complete we will fabricate your kettles and have them on your doorstep around 2-21-13.

Code for this group buy will be: HBT13

www.spikebrewing.com

Any questions shoot me an email or PM.
[email protected]

Just ordered a 20 gallon with 3 couplers as well as a thermometer, SS ball valve and barb fitting! Thanks for the discount... The timing was incredible for me! Any chance you have a 1/2" NPT SS Plug? I'll need to plug one of the coupler holes until I'm ready to use it later on down the road...

I would really love to order one of these but I want to wait for your eye sight option to come out before ordering. Any way I can wait until that comes out and get the discount?

I would really love to order one of these but I want to wait for your eye sight option to come out before ordering. Any way I can wait until that comes out and get the discount?

We were trying to incorporate the group purchase with the new sightglass but it looks like the timing will be off by a couple weeks. Maybe we'll have a special when we first launch them....

Dang. Just started looking for a new kettle, and learned about Spike Brewing and found this thread just now. 12 hours too late :p All well, haha.

Thank You I've been looking at getting a pot from you guys since Nov. My B-Day is coming up and now I know what I'm getting.

Thanks!

Way to treat yourself!

Ordered my 10gal. Planning an IPA to test it out. Thanks for the deal.

Thank you for the purchase

Dang. Just started looking for a new kettle, and learned about Spike Brewing and found this thread just now. 12 hours too late :p All well, haha.

We'll be launching our sightglass very soon and we'll be running some sort of deal for that.

We'll be launching our sightglass very soon and we'll be running some sort of deal for that.[/QUOTE]

Going to keep an eye out, looking for a new HLT

This pot is freakin awesome!!! Here it is next to my current 8 gallon!!!

Thanks for the discount Ben!!!! Some BIG beers coming up soon!!

NewBrewKettle8_zpscef0f769.jpg

You're about a month late but we may or may not be having a promotion for our new sight glass kettles :wink: :wink:

OK, great. I'll keep a look out for it, your kettles look like the best deal going, so you're my next purchase.

Add us on Facebook and/or Twitter if you have them. We always post stuff up there as well as here. It seems like it's easier to get missed if we post on here though

saw the kettle sale today. looks nice with the pyrex sight glass. Angry i missed it when i ordered in January. Any word on the pick up tubes? that seems to be the weakness in my three tier right now.

Used my new kettle for the first time yesterday. It worked great! Love having the ball valve for transfer to carboys. I added a side pickup dip-tube with SS mesh screen. My carboy's have never seen such trub-free wort! :)

20GK_Blichmann.jpg

20GK_Accesories.jpg

20GK_Diptube.jpg

Back