custom tower ideas? I need your help...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pnj

Reaction score
A friend of mine has an older RV he just picked up. He wants to put a keggerator in it. This will be his mobile man cave.

His idea is to have the tap tower over the sink, using the sink as a drip pan.

I'd like to make a custom tap tower for it. I don't see a reason for it to be the standard 3 inch tower size. it also doesn't have to be as tall as a standard tower if you can put your pint glass in the sink to pour a pint.

I am interested in any and all suggestion that you may have.

thanks!

Can't be built into the walls and still use the sink as a drip tray. I won't be able to post pics for a while, if I can at all....

it's a pretty small rv... He's in his mid 20's. not some rich old dude... :D

Not sure on the year, I think it's from the 1980's. It looks 'sorta' like this...
m_1121401a.jpg

The fridge is opposite of the sink. but there is a closet nearby that he was going to use to hold a jockey box or something. I don't know if he plans to put homebrew kegs or rent kegs. I'm guessing/hoping he'll go with three gallon corny kegs. Then we can build one of those Igloo cooler things and fit the keg/gas/ice into one neat little package.

It will be a bit of a pain because he'll have to unhook/flush the line after each use/trip but I don't know if a fridge will fit into the space and if he'll have power to it or not if it does fit.

He's trying to keep this whole thing under 300 bucks, I think....

Class C. Usually the storage lockers on the outside are wide and deep but too short. The closet or under sink might work.
Would a keg fit in the fridge? That would be the easiest way.

Back