long time no post

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boiler up

Reaction score
if any of you remember by chance, i was brewing in the research pilot brewery for AB last year for 8 months. put me in some of the most advanced training on the planet for an engineer to learn the brewing process.

after my 8 month internship i went back to school to finish my last year. they extended me a full time offer for graduation which i happily accepted. a few months later when the AB-INBEV **** went down, they revoked my offer.

now i'm stuck trying to decide on my offers on the table. 1 winery at engineers salary, 1 winery at very low salary, and a typical engineering job in PA in a flour mill. i will probably take the engr job because of location and future advancement in the company.

anyway, my heart is still with beer. i have an insane amount of knowledge about the subject and AB beers now. i hope to start posting now and distributing some of the wealth of knowledge they taught me. i'm continuing my alcohol production by working in the purdue wine lab and am the teaching assistant for the wine appreciation class. so if any of you guys have questions on wine as well as beer, i should be around.

Tom

here is the last post i made about working at AB.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f19/so-ive-been-brewing-living-almost-two-months-now-34604/

Hey, don't feel bad. You posted last night after everyone's bedtime!!;)

I wasn't here when you were, but welcome back anyway. :)

Welcome back, I remember ya! I was out in STL the other day at Flight Safety when all of the Inbev stuff was being voted on by the shareholders... ABD news for the people of STL.
Welcome back! Score us any bulk hops before you left? Oh, duh, it is AB, they dont use hops :D

Back