Not a label, but I made a webpage!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronjer

Reaction score
I'm not really very net savvy, so I'm happy this worked. It's my first webpage, and my first stab at getting some brewey info visible. I bought a domain name and now have to figure out how to link that to my webpage...if I can. Anyway, what do you think?? Remember, it's my first time..:eek:
Elemental Brewing Company
:mug:

I'm not really very net savvy, so I'm happy this worked. It's my first webpage, and my first stab at getting some brewey info visible. I bought a domain name and now have to figure out how to link that to my webpage...if I can. Anyway, what do you think?? Remember, it's my first time..:eek:
Elemental Brewing Company

You need to find out what the nameserver is for your host. It will be something like ns1.nameserver.com and ns2.nameserver.com. You will also have to let them know the domain you wish to point to your account so they can set it up for you on their end.
(I am sure you could do this yourself via the control panel but you might as well ask them since you have to get the nameservers anyways)

Then you go to wherever you registered the domain name and somewhere in their control panel you will be able to enter that information under "nameserver" or something like that. Submit it and your done. It can take anywhere from a few minutes to go into effect up to a day or so.

Hope that helps

Kulprit...Thank you much for the info!
I'm going to work on that tomorrow at work, when I should be working....Boss is on vacation!
Again THANKS!

I like the theme.
How did you put it together? I made my My Garage page using the free information at pagetutor.com. I think it worked out pretty well and it could be used to make something a little more visually integrated, like your page.

I used the web space and page builder on my Verizon acct to build and publish the page. I made the graphic of my brewhaus on Visio (all to scale, too!) and saved it as a .jpg so I could post it on the page. That is about the etent of my creative talents (except for brewing...:D). I'll have to follow the above advice now to steer the page and my domain name towards each other.
Hope this was helpful.
Happy 3-day to everyone who has one!

Back