My Brewing Company Logo & First Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSBrewer

Reaction score
Hey - new to the boards but figured I'd ask for some feedback.

Bolero Snort Brewery is an anagram on my name - idea is to keep the same basic logo for all brews just change costume of the bull to fit theme.

Any feed back is appreciated.

As an FYI I am pretty amateur when it comes to graphic design and all both logos are done in PowerPoint.

Logo:

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs185.snc3/19253_709812378268_12701072_40549335_5936442_n.jpg

Alaskan Amber - brewed 1/10/2010

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs185.snc3/19253_709812383258_12701072_40549336_2136229_n.jpg

That's damn good for being done in PowerPoint. I really like the theme of changing his costume. Couple questions about the Alaskan Amber picture:
1. What is that white string dangling on his face?
2. What does Frigid Herd mean? Is that the line of beers that the Amber falls into?

Overall awesome work.

1. The white string with the ball on the end is from the winter hat - I may change the ball to look more like a bunch of string to emphasize this.
2. Frigid Herd was just what I decide to name the beer rather than just calling it an Alaskan Amber - similar to how like Magic Hat #9 is a pale ale

Thanks for the compliments

1. The white string with the ball on the end is from the winter hat - I may change the ball to look more like a bunch of string to emphasize this.
2. Frigid Herd was just what I decide to name the beer rather than just calling it an Alaskan Amber - similar to how like Magic Hat #9 is a pale ale

1. Gotcha, that's what I figured but the ball looks more like a button on his coat. I think making it more "poofy" like you suggested would do the trick.
2. Makes sense. I'm not 100% sold on the location of "Frigid Herd". Plus if you make some longer names it might be hard to fit them in there and keep it readable. Of course I'm just nitpicky like that :D

Again nice job, and good luck with the company.

Latest posts

Back