Naming beer for my wedding

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twallin

Reaction score
blonde- just berried. I am making a Scottish ale and thinking about calling it the the red wedding unless you guys can think of something better. And finally my lager, it's just a light lager. I am having a hard time coming up with something fitting.

These are the names I had for my wedding beer:

Ale's Fair in Love & Marriage
Ball n Chain Pale Ale
Tread Carefully
Don't Fall for the Strawberry Blonde
Hoppily Ever After
Sweet Emotions Milk Chocolate Stout
Something Borrowed & Something Brewed Saison
Pop the Cork (Chardonnay oak aged IPA)

ForumRunner_20130711_094401.jpg

This is what I did for my buddy's wedding this year. "Mike & Angela's Matrimony Ale"

And the pic is the church they married at. I also put a special batch number on it which was their wedding date

Two weddings I brewed for:

Amber Pale "Wedding Chapale"

Oatmeal ipa "OATHmeal IPA"

image-31690768.jpg

Two weddings I brewed for:

Amber Pale "Wedding Chapale"

Oatmeal ipa "OATHmeal IPA"

I like the hang tags on those, but what is printed on them? Is it something about the beer? Or something about the wedding?

I'm not brewing for my entire wedding (time/capacity/pressure/no kegging setup are all factors), but do want to give a 4-pack of homebrew to members of the wedding party as gifts. Interested in seeing other ideas.

I'd steer clear of Red Wedding. Not to be all serious but that's not really the way you want to kick this whole thing off with a reference to mass murder of a family and the murder of a pregnant woman.

Scottish Ale- Lets Play Husband and Sheep Ale

I'm working on a Doppelbock that I'm gonna call Mother In Lagertor.
It's not a wedding beer, but its going to have the ABV to make me forget that my MIL is here whenever she comes to visit.

Thanks for all the good ideas.

It's looks like the first part of my post got cut off last night. My ipa will be hoppily ever after and my raspberry blonde will be just berried. I like something borrowed something brewed lager. Now I just need a name for the Scottish it is a light 60 schilling.

How about:

The Wee Party Ale

Since now you two are a We, it fits the Scotish and it shows a good time. You can send me a bottle as a thank you lol.

I'd steer clear of Red Wedding. Not to be all serious but that's not really the way you want to kick this whole thing off with a reference to mass murder of a family and the murder of a pregnant woman.

Scottish Ale- Lets Play Husband and Sheep Ale
Red Wedding sounds like the worst possible name for it. :(

Red wedding is supposed to be a little quirky cause most people won't get it, but I think I have decided on we do wee Scottish ale, its fitting since its only a 60 schilling. i also think we will put a sign up for last chance to bail pale ale and have it x'd out since it will be too late for me to bail by the time we are at the reception. But then again paper work won't be filed until after we spend two weeks in Italy. Thanks for the help guys.

Latest posts

Back