Any home brewers in Kiev, Ukraine area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pagerage

Reaction score
Hell, anyone in Ukraine at all? Even Russian or German clubs/groups that you may know of!
My Russian is ok and I can get by with my German.

Just looking to meet folks to swap advice and help find sources for ingredients.

Hi there, trying to reanimate this thread. There is at least one homebrewer here now (yours truly). Have brewed for some years in Norway. In Kiev now for a few years. The equipment (new Speidel 50L, a few small conicals +this and that) won't arrive for a few weeks yet, but I'm definitely keen on both brewing with well-known ingredients and questing for Ukrainian malt, hops etc.

Get in touch! :)

I'm going to be visiting the Ukraine end of Aug / Beginning of Sept 2015. Would love to connect with you and see your setup. Understand there's some brewpubs there that may be worth checking out?

I'm about to start brewing in a few weeks. If you're a homebrewer from Kyiv, just drop me a message.

Back