• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: The Kegerator of your Dreams

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBobsBrews

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to sell my keggerator to some lucky brewer. Take a look:

https://picasaweb.google.com/106214...key=Gv1sRgCJfzm9zQ4djA4AE#5606379551038713522

https://picasaweb.google.com/106214...key=Gv1sRgCJfzm9zQ4djA4AE#5606375893935473778

Features:
Precision temperature control (via Love Controller)
-4 Stainless Steel Perlick forward sealing Taps
-Chalkboard Surface
-Drip tray
-Bottle opener
-Ice Maker
-Internal 120V outlet (think stirplate)
-5 pound C02 tank, regulator & 4-way gas maifold

Asking price is $750. It is located a few miles outside Columbia, MD & I would be happy to help load it. Thanks for looking.

No, the love controller only controls the fridge. The freezer still functions normally, perfect for frosted beer mugs & the ice maker.

Dang. If I weren't just about to put a $16k deck on the house. . . . :(

I have nothing to do with this thread being that I am thousands of miles away... buuuuut You are going to spend 16k on a deck and you can't go a measly $600 over budget to get a sweet kegerator??? Just sayin:mug:

I have nothing to do with this thread being that I am thousands of miles away... buuuuut You are going to spend 16k on a deck and you can't go a measly $600 over budget to get a sweet kegerator??? Just sayin:mug:

Haha. Yeah. Point taken. It's a vull PVC deck, though. This company builds them like tanks.

Still don't think I can talk SWMBO into springing for a kegerator. I've got too much into my AG setup now. I do have a 1950's fridge waiting conversion, though.

Man I'd love to come look at this. I have been looking into getting into kegging. I'm actually right in savage to pretty close. Unfortunately I am leaving tomorrow to got to NC. If you still have it for sale when I get back in a week I will definitely be interested

What year is the frig.? What temperature do you serve the beer? Did you ever use it for laugering?

Sorry, I don't know the year, would guess 2000ish

I usually serve the beer around 45 F, thats about as cold as it gets.

No, I have a separate fermentation cabinet I use for lagering, but I dont see why you couldn't.

Man I'd love to come look at this. I have been looking into getting into kegging. I'm actually right in savage to pretty close. Unfortunately I am leaving tomorrow to got to NC. If you still have it for sale when I get back in a week I will definitely be interested

I'll actually be down at a friends lakehouse in NC this weekend as well :)

JetSmooth said:
It's a sign! You should haul it down to NC this weekend so he can buy it from you and haul it back home.

:drunk:

Hahaha don't know if I can fit that in a civic

No, the love controller only controls the fridge. The freezer still functions normally, perfect for frosted beer mugs & the ice maker.

I'd appreciate it if you could post something on the DIY thread for how you managed to make that happen. I've never heard of being able to do this, and know there are others that would like to be able to use the freezer for hops.

JetSmooth said:
Haha. Yeah. Point taken. It's a vull PVC deck, though. This company builds them like tanks.

Still don't think I can talk SWMBO into springing for a kegerator. I've got too much into my AG setup now. I do have a 1950's fridge waiting conversion, though.

You're going to need something to put on that deck....that's all I'm saying. That's a sweet deal but I'm in GA.

Back