best places to order keg fittings and beer line?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered a full two tap conversion setup from them- very helpful on the phone...since this is my first foray into this area.
Upgraded the regulator, tank to 10# and taps to Perlicks...can't wait to cut up the fridge:mug:

Just ordered a full two tap conversion setup from them- very helpful on the phone...since this is my first foray into this area.
Upgraded the regulator, tank to 10# and taps to Perlicks...can't wait to cut up the fridge:mug:

Check out the link in my sig, I just finished my kegerator a couple days ago. I ordered the Premium ball lock setup from kegconnection with dual draft tower, and taprite dual body regualtor, perlick faucets, the whole nine, only 5# tank though, I wanted to be able to keep everything in the fridge, space is a premium in our house, and my son is a month old, don't need him futzing with a co2 tank/regualtor when he becomes mobile.

Either way have a look-see.

Nice work:mug:

Ordered this past :rockin:Tuesday afternoon and have next Tuesday off, so maybe...

+1 for kegconnection. I recently ordered a kit from them as well as some miscellaneous stuff - they noticed that some of the stuff wouldn't work together and called me to make sure I ordered the right stuff (I already had other connectors to make it all work, but the double check was nice).

Anyone who has already used Kegconnection remember if you received a tracking #, and if so, how long did it take to receive?
I am having the equipment sent to work and usually scooter, so I'd wanna take the car that day.:D

They don't have a lot of stuff, but Brewers Discount is the cheapest on almost everything they have: http://www.brewersdiscount.com/

I have placed two orders from him in the last 6 months, and he's always quick, with actual shipping charges. I just wish he had more stuff at those great prices.

Those are very good prices. I will keep them in mind in the future.
I just received a UPS tracking # from Kegconnection- I guess the eCheck just cleared into their acct today, so scheduled delivery isn't till next Wednesday...after my day off:(
Oh well, the weekend it shall be.
:ban:

Back