So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewing 11 gallons of IPA tomorrow and if I can kick a keg while I'm at it I'll be kegging 5gallons of mild along with bottling 5 gallons. Love me an all day Saturday brewery binge!!

Brewing another Cascade Pale Ale right now as I am typing! :rockin:

I can't seem to keep peoples hands off it! :tank:

Also drinking a Railway City Black Coal Stout while I do it!

An exclamation mark is the only punctuation I need!

Just started on the mash on a foreign extra stout.

IMG_20130215_123001_891.jpg

Brewing a dry Irish stout on Sunday... It's been a month since I've been able to brew. Was trying to have it for St Pattys here in Savannah but may just be to late:(

^^Oh yeah! My Hopped & Confused v2 with WLP029 finished initial fermentation yesterday Between 64-68F,right in range for the yeast. Gunna get the Pork Soda going tomorrow God willing.

Supposed to be doing the ever-so-popular Centennial Blonde as my second ever BIAB. Unfortunately my LHBS was out of Centennial! So now I'm going with the same grain bill and some Falconer's Flight by itself. We shall see!

I Have a starter going for a bourbon barrel porter. I'm not sure if I am going to add vanilla extract or not. What does everyone think?

Today I brewed up 20 gallons
10 of Terrapin Rye Pale Ale Clone and
10 of Comet & Blitzen IPA

Pipeline full!

I am brewing a hazelnut coffee, vanilla infused chocolate porter for the girl friend. It will be a lot of fun I believe. I am teaching her how to brew this weekend.

time to brew another 10 gallons of my favorite apa. the neighbors have a hankering for it, too :D kegged 5 gallons dry stout and bourbon-barreled another 5 gallons dry stout a few minutes ago

Ha ha lucky guys, being a kitchen mgr no way Im gonna get a weekend off. but tues and wed is not to bad I guess. and im still waiting for my motueka hops to come in for the hefe brew on tues :D

Walking my wife through brewing her first batch Sunday, an Irish Red that she formulated with Beersmith. I didn't even have to make any major revisions!

I wish I was brewing this weekend... Instead I'm moving to a new house, which will upgrade my brew closet to a 1000sq ft semi finished basement! It's going to take a lot of work to fill it with brewing equipment!

I just started my "Robert the Bruce 80 Shilling," the first extract with steeping grains beer I have brewed in a very long time! ... so easy! LOL

Just mashed in on an AHS kolsch. Not real impressed with the recipie, seems like it has too much wheat, and the hops it called for had the IBUs way out of style so I lowered them some. Should still end up a good beer, just not real sure it's a true Kolsch.

Trying another Red's rye ipa clone after last weekend's first AG fiasco with a bad thermometer. Hit all my temps, vols, and gravities so far! For the first real attempt at AG, i'll take it!

Latest posts

Back