• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Used pyrex flasks - chicago

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear putting the flask in bigger pot with a water bath works as well for those who have electric stoves. I haven't tried it myself but plan to the next time I don't feel like using the side burner on my grill.

I bet that if you had just a cast iron fry pan that would be good too. I just like the stir plate because you don't have to worry about a boil over as much.

Hello,
If you still have (2) 2 liter, a 500mL, and a 250mL shoot me your paypal address and I will get the $$ right out to you.
Thanks,
Walter

wegs, your inbox is full again, but I can come by and pick them up anytime this week. Would prefer something during the day and not during traffic if possible, let me know some times that would work for you.

Thanks!

Back