MD/DC grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you want it you want it :p let me know....

Let's see where we're at when we get to 40. I really won't need a sack of either of those for a couple more months, and can wait for the next buy if there's someone else that needs sacks.

Might want some of that wheat you have as well, if you've got enough to share 10 lbs. What else you got in stock? :)

I just got into all grain and I'm looking to get into a group to buy with. How does this work? Can I order anything off their price list? How does the payments work? Pickup times?

you order, COD. bring samples, as I get nothing from doing this.

you can order most things from the list....worst comes to worst they say no. well arange pickup when it shows.

you order, COD. bring samples, as I get nothing from doing this.

you can order most things from the list....worst comes to worst they say no. well arange pickup when it shows.

Dumb question...when you say COD, do you mean pay when you tell us to, or when we say we want to order something or what?

Put me down for (1) cm-2row, 5S‐STAR ‐ 32 ounce, if anyone is willing to split some P.B.W.

Perfect. I will take The Following:

100# of Briess 2Row Item #5298 ($61.00)
50# of Briess White Malted Wheat #5317 ($32.50)
50# of Rice Hulls Item #GP-RICE ($21.50)

To mirror the previous posters question I assume we pay when you've got enough to place the order? Also I assume you'll PM us with the shipping charge split as well?

I will always bring samples, though my stock right now is limited to a very bland Irish dry stout and a Bell's 2-hearted clone :)

my stock is completely drained, I've been kegging for awhile, so no bottles for now. Is there something else I can bring?

my stock is completely drained, I've been kegging for awhile, so no bottles for now. Is there something else I can bring?

some people bring commercial beer, someone brought me a cigar, ive been given a masons jar of hooch, cider, meade.....

some people bring commercial beer, someone brought me a cigar, ive been given a masons jar of hooch, cider, meade.....

A keg of beer would probably work too! :) Since I missed you last time, I'm saving a 22 of each of the beers since then, should have at least a 6 pack of 22s for this order. Since reading "mason jar of hooch"...I can't get the damn song "Here comes the hooch." out of my f'ing head. Thanks for that. :)
+1 on whoever brought you a cigar!

So, where are we now? Looks like right around 32? Just need 10 more folks, step on up and order some grain. :D
If anyone is in VA, I'm in Springfield, VA and (pending on number of bags) I can pick-up and hold at my place for a few days, to make it a little easier for VA folks.

Frederick delivery is available on this shipment as well.

You should still provide samples for Clap though, he does all the work.

You still pay him like always but you can pick up from my house in Frederick. Notify him if you want to use this option.

Yunus said:
Frederick delivery is available on this shipment as well.

You should still provide samples for Clap though, he does all the work.

You still pay him like always but you can pick up from my house in Frederick. Notify him if you want to use this option.

Might take you up on this as well, as Frederick is much closer to me than Tacoma.

Ok. So this is going to really start my ag brewing. Any suggestions on a good base malt. I was pretty much thinkin 2 row bc i do see it in most ales. Extract i brew pretty much everything. Stouts, apa, ipas, the norm good stuff.

Ok. So this is going to really start my ag brewing. Any suggestions on a good base malt. I was pretty much thinkin 2 row bc i do see it in most ales. Extract i brew pretty much everything. Stouts, apa, ipas, the norm good stuff.

2 row, Marris Otter, wheat or Pilsner. If your just starting AG, use 2 row its the most common.

Yunus said:
2 row, Marris Otter, wheat or Pilsner. If your just starting AG, use 2 row its the most common.

Thanks Sounds good. I actually have 10 lbs of pils at the house already so guess ill do (1) bag of 2 row

If there is room on this order, I'll take

2 GW Pale
2 Best Pils
1 Best Pale Wheat

No problem, I tried to add it up from the other posts, but i suck at math.

Lose the wheat first,
4 bags = 2 Best pils, 2 GW Pale
3 bags = 2 Best Pils 1 GW Pale
2 bags, = 1 Pils 1 Pale
1 bag = Pils

claphamsa said:
not everything gets posted here :)

ill check it all out tonight, but im pretty sure well be full!

Did you get a chance to check this out? Let me know if you can fit any of mine on there. If not go ahead and put them down for the next order.

Back