FT. 2012 Dark Lord

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a bottle of 2012 cigar city hunahpu if you are interested in a swap

Bruery the fruet, Russian river supplication, founder frangelic brown, founders kbs. Stone 10th anniversary ruination. Let me know if any of these sound good. Also consecration by Russian river

Stone 10th Ruination, Firestone 2012 Parabola, Firestone '11, '12 Abacus/Sucuba.

I'm open to most any style, just looking for something in the same level as Dark Lord. So far, I am liking the offer for the '11 Abacus.

Firestone Walker: 2011 Parabola, 2012 Parabola, 2012 Sucaba (Abacus), XV Anniversary

Avery: Mephistopheles' Stout, Uncle Jacob's Stout, Dihos Dactylion American Wild Ale, Muscat d'Amour American Wild Ale

Stone: 10th Anniversary Ruination. I'd be happy to give you several of these, or one as part of a combination.

Great Divide: 2011 Barrel Aged Yeti (750ml. I can check the bottle numbers, if you want. I have 2-bottles.)

New Belgium: Tart Lychee (Lips of Faith Series). I'd give you a couple of them, or may add one on with something else if you're interested.

I will take you up on your offer to replace the broken bottle of 2012 Dark Lord in this trade, with a bottle of 2013 Dark Lord once it is released. Thank you. :mug:

Back