Draft Magazine $10 Subscription

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drost

Reaction score
First of all, I'm not affiliated with Draft Magazine or thebrewingnetwork.com.

But on an episode of thebrewingnetwork.com's Sunday Session they did an interview with Scott Kerkmans of Draft Magazine. He extended an offer for thebrewingnetwork.com listeners to subscribe to Draft Magazine for $10 for the first year. I got in, but then wanted to extend the offer to my brew club. I went back to thebrewingnetwork, and the link has been removed.

I sent an email to Draft saying I wanted to extend the offer to my brew club and was wondering if it would be possible to get the link and the gladly obliged!

SO, since homebrewtalk is my unofficial homebrew club, if you'd like to get Draft at 1/2 price, here you go:

https://sequel4.publish2profit.com/...raft&Campaign_no=35&Effort_no=109&Offer_no=14

Prost!

drost

Thanks bro... Not a bad magazine at all!!! I paid $4.99 at my local shop for the May/June issue!!!

:mug:

It's not going to be a technical read, but more entertainment. I look at it as a time filler between BYO and Zymurgy issues!

Back