Free Brewmasters Tasting Kit - Killian's Red

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FWIW
I got mine they're a little bigger than a shot glass (fits about 2 sips of brew or a 1 med sized gulp) it's a plastic english style shaped "pint" glass. I took the Killians sticker off with some Goo Gone and now they are sitting on my kegerator as my "sample" glasses so I don't have to waste an entire pint on someone who wants to try it for the novelty and doesn't reall like good beer...

I have a bunch of little glasses I got from a friend when she moved and a few more that I snagged from Pyramid in my younger days :D I think they are 6 oz...they work great, tho I rarely use them. I prefer the Liter mugs ;)

Got mine too.

3 year old had a blast with the booklet and placemat. One of the glasses is chipped. Dang! I have the worst luck with glasses in the mail.

The stickers on the cups were all cockeyed. One was even upside down.

I got mine a couple of days ago. This was not a high-dollar freebie, but for what it cost me, I am pleased. The cups made nice little shot glasses for our party last weekend, the bottle opener opened every bottle of homebrew without fail. I can't understand what all the hate and discontent is about here. I mean, think about it.... You spent 5 minutes filling out a form on line and waited a few weeks. Not like you spent $500 on a gold-plated tasting glass and a framed BJCP certificate only to receive a dixie cup and napkin with your name written on it.

Got mine a couple weeks ago. My 16-month old daughter LOVES the cups, and they're perfect size for her. I basically did it for that and another bottle opener. Why not?

Yeah I'll use the cups when people just want a sip of something, like on Sunday when I was handing out the ginger ale I made. I'd prefer to have better tasting glasses (made out of actual, y'know, glass) but until then these'll do fine. The book and poster, though, man those were crap.

I got mine and have used the opener a couple times. The cups have been licked and munched on by my 6 month old, but no use other than that. Whatever, free stuff!

Received mine the other day. Decent glasses, at least I have something 'cute' to hand out to guests who want to try and might not want a full glass.
The opener works, better than what I had.

The Killians propaganda went straight to recycling.
Not too shabby for free swag.

Got mine a few days back....the glasses are a bit of a disappointment but the opener is pretty sweet.
Can't beat free.

Got mine Saturday (5/16) and yep.... Plastic "glasses".

But, the bottle opener is nicer than the one that I'm carrying around now. (A Red Dos XX opener that I just got on Cinco de Mayo and the ink is already coming off.)

I got mine last week, the opener is pretty sweet. 2 of the 4 cups were cracked, and the propaganda again went to recycling. I was a bit put off when they said that porters and stouts are pretty much the same thing.
Free stuff is always good, though.

Got mine yesterday cant beat the price and I will use the glasses for samples so I don't waste any on those not worthy.

None of the numbers worked for me. They wanted to know the barcode number also. Guess I'll have to buy a six pack and check it out.

I finally got mine. Not too bad after all. Tossed everything except the glasses and the keychain. The reading material was nice looking, but read it quickly and there wasn't anything in there I didn't already know.

One of my glasses was cracked on the bottom, but it didn't leak, so I kept it. Makes good tasting glasses.

Mine came in the mail last week. The opener is nice and the cups are perfect for sampling, better than disposable cups. I assume the promotion has ended, or I'd sign up family and friends. I don't have time to read the whole thread, so can someone confirm this for me

The opener is great. i was very pleased with it. I'd been looking for a solid keychain opener that wasn't huge, this is perfect. The tasting glasses are great for a free promotional item. I removed the killians sticker. The plastic gets cloudy running through the dishwasher but oh well. They make good little tasting glasses.

How long did it take you to get it? deciding if i should give up or not.. i did move but it should get forwarded on

I ordered mine on March 24th - got it last week.

My two year old daughter loves the cups... they are pretty much hers now.

Took the bottle opener and passed it forward. I've had keychain bottle openers on my keys since I started playing league softball. :D

They match the colors of the car the keys go to. :)

Latest posts

Back