NEW KEG SALE! HBT *ONLY* Promo Code! - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 8% off code is temporarily removed because we are currently offering the 5 gallon keg at a lower price than before (now $98.95, before it was $119.95). If you are wanting a 3 gallon or 2.5 gallon keg, please let me know and I can send you a different code that will work for those. Please be specific as to which code you are needing, as they are different for each keg.

cheers,

joshua

Santa I have been a very good boy,

All I want for Christmas is:
- a new 2.5 Gallon keg (or 2)
- a new kegconnection.com 2 keg basic keg kit
- 2 new perlick SS faucets

Codes on any of the above would help me to persuade mrs clause to put me on the nice list.

Free shipping code for order over $100 please? Gonna order a paintball tank/regulator setup.

THANK you, KC, for your free shipping deal and sale prices! I am proud to be your new customer.

I got one of the 5 gallon kegs to add to my pack of used cornys and though new ones are twice the price, the quality of these is far superior. 5 months later, it still looks brand new and works like a charm.

I got one of the 5 gallon kegs to add to my pack of used cornys and though new ones are twice the price, the quality of these is far superior. 5 months later, it still looks brand new and works like a charm.

Yeah those look great. Can I have a code for a 5 gallon?

For the sake of making sure everyone got their codes, I will go ahead and post our existing keg codes here:

For additional savings on-

2.5 gallon Keg, promo code = HBT2
3 gallon Keg, promo code = HBT3

Currently, our new 5 gallon kegs are already as low as we can sell them so no code is active for them. When we end this sale, I will send that code out to you guys!

cheers,

joshua

Joshua,

Can I please get the code for the addition 8% off?

Thanks...
Mike

THESE PRICES ALSO INCLUDE FLAT RATE $7.95 SHIPPING, regardless of number of kegs ordered.

prices AFTER receiving your HBT exclusive promo code:
5 Gallon Keg = $110.35
3 Gallon Keg = $105.75
2.5 Gallon Keg = $102.99

***Note concerning Chinese kegs that have entered the market.***

When we decided to bring new kegs into Kegconnection we looked at four different manufactures. Three of these were from China and the forth was AEB in Italy. Of the four kegs the AEB stood out as the clear winner. At first our plan was to select one Chinese company in addition to AEB in order to have some choices for our customers. We found serious issues with all of the Chinese kegs we tested. Here are some of the issues we ran into:

• Some of the Chinese companies claimed their kegs were 304 stainless, but in testing them we found they were not.
  • Many of the welds were not sanitary and we believe would have issues in the future.
  • They failed much too soon in the high pressure test. None of them failed before the 130 PSI, but vessels that hold pressure are supposed to withstand much more pressure than they are rated for in order to be safe.
  • They have no food or beverage grade approvals. This means that they are not authorized for this use in the United States or Canada for beverage and no one has independently verified that the materials being used are safe for this purpose.
  • They are not ISO 9000 Certified. While this is not, in our opinion, always necessary but we believe it is when dealing with a pressure vessel.
  • The companies that manufacture these kegs could not provide us with any type of insurance in the USA or Canada. This is of great concern to us as a business because if someone were to have an issue that caused harm, we believe it would be very difficult to get any type of help from a small Chinese company without insurance.
  • Many of the Chinese kegs had very different parts that were not at all compatible with kegs currently on the market. We believe this is a serious problem because we have no idea which of these companies will be successful in making kegs, and parts will be practically impossible to find for any that don't make it.

we believe in our customers being fully informed, 100%, of what they are buying, so that there are no future surprises in store for you. if you have any questions concerning our kegs or any kegs currently on the market (Italian made, Chinese Made, whatever) please feel free to post them here!

also, to show how much we care about you guys here on HomebrewTalk, we have an additional 8% OFF these already low sale prices! the catch? you need to be a registered HBT member and reply to this thread asking for the code, then we'll PM it to you ASAP. this code will work only for these new kegs, but it is an unlimited code and our way of showing our sincere thanks to the community that makes us who we are as a company! don't forget that we always offer $7.95 flat rate shipping, no matter what or how many items you order!

we do ask that you please not share this code around social media as we are serious that this is truly only a deal our friends at HBT will receive.

cheers,

joshua

my 5g ball lock showed up today. it's the shiny epic! super clean. super new. makes my old used corny look like crap haha

Ordered a couple of 3 gallon kegs on Sunday and they already showed up today. Extremely excited to fill these up with my smaller batches. Thanks guys!

DNuggs said:
Ordered a couple of 3 gallon kegs on Sunday and they already showed up today. Extremely excited to fill these up with my smaller batches. Thanks guys!

Their shipping is quick. Ordered two kegs Monday evening and they were here today. Considering the 7.95 flat rate, I expected it to be by USPS mule rate. Fedex dropped off today.

Back