I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red Hair or not, I only met one person who didnt think Felicia Day was smokin... my dear grandmother thought she was "trashy" hehehehe.

Most likely too hot for here, but man, really takes apart any redhead/ginger arguments.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't even referring to the whole prison/priesthood comment (and definitely wasn't upset or offended by anything you said), so you just kind of emphasized my point! ;)

And Creamy is right, of course. Starting an Internet fight here - or even just trying to make it look like one - would be positively criminal, as this is, IMO, one of the best active threads on all of HBT right now.

Agreed, I meant everything I said in good fun as well.. No worries here.

:mug:

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible said:
But would you bang her?

Before version? Yes. After version? Hell no.

image-481038536.jpg

Sorry, I started this. I'm a redhead, so no offense, it's just personal preference. It's ok though, I fine with not having emjay or cartman attracted to me. :D
I am (was) a red head too. Before I got old. But was never a ginger.

Da fuq?

BumdxCt3uUWD6ReJ4FxHJw2.jpg

Bwahahaha Eff you mj! :D

Would you enter these premises knowing that Rodman had been there before you?

madonna_1.jpeg
20 years ago, I would have wore it out (not really) but in the last 20 years she is absolutely disgusting to me.

Um, ok. I don't know the true blood chick personally, and I'm sure she's a nice girl, but I think the girl I dated is hotter. In any case, she's the only redhead I've ever purposefully dated. I had a couple of redheads that stalked me, though. On separate occasions, I mean. They didn't know each other. Maybe redheads are attracted to the smell of my blood, or something.

headbanger said:
Now we're talking! Another man of low standards joins the fray.

Welcome brother! :mug:

A little on the trashy side ain't bad. I wouldn't marry them but I gaurentee they'd be a hell of a lot of fun to play with.

I know some horrible stuff happened when she was covering Egypt, so I'm a little reluctant to post this but ...

Lara Logan, Chief foreign correspondent with CBS. I saw an interview with her on the Daily Show. Not only does she have the mesmerizing accent, she talked about getting Marines to behave normally around her in spite of their orders to not curse around the reporter. She said she'd get into the truck with the Marines and greet them by saying "Yo, what's up, motherf***ers?"

image-692214713.jpg

headbanger said:
Come on guys... You really think anybody's going to believe that you would DQ a potential lay based on hair color alone? You must be some George Clooney looking MF's if that's really true but I doubt anybody's going to believe that either.

:p

Who is that hot redhead?

headbanger said:
Christina Hendricks.

And just to be clear on this it is she who is the earth's hottest redhead.

Wow, she is overwhelming. It's still a toss up between her and Lauren Cohan.

Christina Hendricks.

And just to be clear on this it is she who is the earth's hottest redhead.

Nearly. Karen Gillan, Amy from Dr. Who, is easily the hottest redhead.

However, we are losing direction here. This is a thread about NOT obviously hot women. Let's try and keep it together, shall we?

Back