Who'd Win A Bar Fight?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which of these cartoon characters would win in a bar fight?

• Bugs Bunny

• Fred Flintstone

• Peter Griffin

• Homer Simpson

• Mighty Mouse

• Popeye

• Underdog

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bugs Bunny is unstoppable. Especially since he has an unlimted supply of explosives that he can conjure out of thin air.

Of the ones mentioned, I'd go with Buggs. I imagine him tricking everyone else into fighting each other while he chomps on a carrot. Thus, he'd win by default - without ever throwing a punch.

This is especially true if the fight takes place anywhere near Albuquerque.

Norris
122704235_9d91bf1e69.jpg

122704235_9d91bf1e69.jpg

“Bugs Bunny is the smoothest dude I ever met. You know he be chillin' like it just be a normal day and he- it be cold just like how it is in Boston and he just want to dive in the ground, pop up, he be like oh man this ain't Albuquerque. Thats got to be the tightest life you just hop underneath the ground and go! No traffic, no Mass pike, no tolls, no taking Yankee hats off- just underneath the ground...BAM...carrots...Albuquerque. It might seem crazy to you but it's just a different way of expressing myself. I think it's kind of freaky.” - Delonte West, Boston Celtics.

Nah! That spinach thing was disproven years ago. Besides, Oliveoil did all of his stunts.

Popeye without a doubt, I mean I have seen him fall behind, but he always comes back and whomps up on everybody in the end. He may not win ever round but I have never seen him lose.

Chuck Norris isn't a cartoon character. He's an actual actor - no wait, he can't act - let me rephrase that - he's an actual human who happened to have been drawn into a cartoon!;)

I'm sorry, I thought this was Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling.

The Department of Cartoon Naturalization and Immigration said:
A cartoon character that is based upon a real person's caricature and is subsequently rendered as a cartoon shall henceforth be considered 4/5th cartoon.

Then I vote Popeye (OLD TESTAMENT) because Popeye is GOD.

Popeye is the son
Pappy is the Father
The Jeep is the Holy Spirit.

Wimpy is Judas

Bluto / Brutus / Sinbad is the Devil / AntiPopeye / Beezlebub
Olive Oyle is the Virgin Mary
And Sweet Pea was the immaculate conception.

I say Fred Flinstone because I think he can hold his beer the best. Both Peter and Homer are known for drinking (Pawtucket Patriot and Duff Beer, respectively), but they are both happy drunks. I picture Fred getting angry and beating everyone with a Dino bone. And Popeye..lol, everyone knows Spinach and alcohol don't mik.

WTF, So far I'm the only one to vote for Homer? I mean no way. It's a bar fight, someone came between Homer and his Duff? Please. He'd whip some serious a$$ to make sure no one screwed with his beer. Yeah yeah, Bugs may drop an anvil on his head, but since nothing's in there it's moot. Homer would get back up like a zombie from "night of the living dead" and turn Bug's fur into a HAT after he had him for dinner....

Popeye? please. I LOVED popeye as a kid. But if you can FIND me a can of spinach IN a bar, I'll drink the Beast for a month and then do my best to have that bar shut down for good because of unsanitary conditions.... I Love Popeye, but he gets his a$$ kicked....

Homer's biggest competition is Peter Green... versed in bar fights, smarta$$ kid with a football head... Bitter. Ready for a fight... But Homer still wins. Why?

Berserker...

Jay and Silent Bob would think he was God....

Ok, I'm drunk enuf now.... :drunk:

Ize

My vote is for Peter Griffin, mostly because he is prone to fits of rage and also the way he took care of that chicken.

How 'bout Riley Freeman ????? Riley Freeman would start off by throwing a chair and then whupping the crap out of anybody on that list. They all represent the Man and oppression to Riley. He would out thug the biggest thug among them. It'd be cool, until Grandpa found out.:mad:

Popeye? Are you freaking kidding me...he was a sailor....and not a SEAL or anything, just a regular "let me swab yer poop-deck " kinda sailor. " :p

Mightymouse.....he was just Speedy Gonzales in a cape and some tights.

THird place goes to Peter Griffen.....if you can fight a chicken like that...twice....your ok. :mug:

Second place is Fred Flinstone....lets face it...he made a dinosaur his pet...and he came home to a feisty red-head everyday...takes some nutz.;)

I gotta go with Homer Simpson for the win....simply for the stamina. Have you seen the beatings he's taken...fallen down cliffs....etc. He can go the distance. Couple that with the fact that no-one has masterd the two handed choke hold like homer. :rockin:

-Todd

I've got to go with my boy, Homer "No brain, no pain" Simpson. Nobody takes a beating like that.

Peter's wife is the one for the medal in a barfight. He did great against that chicken though, but we're talking a room full of chickens here.
Mighty mouse gets smothered in a shotglass of Jack after some chick makes him spaghetti in the front of her pants (what the hell was that about anyway?)
Popeye can't start kickin all that ass unless his girl or little boy is in danger. He's self-less like that, content to take a beating.
Underdog...well, nobody else mentioned him for some unknown reason.
Nobody can drink like Fred. He'd probably be smart enough to take off to the hottie at home. I mean come on, she meaks him brontosaurus ribs like every night.
Bugs Bunny...I don't think he'd do to hot in a barroom brawl. He'd make some good strategic moves, then make a smart aleck comment - when underdog of all people puts him down with a well-aimed juke box.

of that list i saw only two that hang out in bars homer and peter, they are also the two biggest, i think. so they probly will hold there alchol beter and not be as intoxicated going into the fight. then i recal an episode were homer tried his hand at boxing. so he's got the fighting experiance to back him up. though his stratigy was just get hit untel the other guy cant stand anymore, but hey, exp is exp.

Bugs would never get in a fight. He'd stand aside and watch the pandemonium. Out of the remaining characters, Homer would win, because it has been proven that he is basically indestructible. Sure, Popeye would eat some spinach and knock everybody else out, but even after he beat on Homer for an hour, Homer would still be standing. And that spinach has to wear off eventually...

Back