Massholes near Attleboro

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLem

Reaction score
Calling all Massholes...Calling all Massholes...

Anyone relatively local to Attleboro have a corker fit for champagne corks? I was just getting everything together so I could bottle a sour beer later this week and I just realized that these plastic corks I bought (http://www.midwestsupplies.com/plastic-champagne-stoppers-bag-of-12.html) don't fit in Belgian bottles. They fit fine in champagne bottles, but I only have ~6 of these. I have been stockpiling Belgian bottles assuming they were just like champagne bottle openings (I know, stupid of me to assume).

Anyway, I'd love to borrow/rent a corker so I could bottle this bad boy. Can anyone nearby help me out?

Eeeerrh... Can't promise anything but what is the size of your batch? I know I have a couple of champagne bottles and large belgian (that might be the same size). Burn the candle at both ends. Corker or champagne bottles.

PS - I think the_bird has a thread on bottle trading. Wouldn't hurt to hit that thread with requests for bottles

And if you can't find anything quick enough, you can always go to the packy, by lots of $2 Andre, and call it a day. Maybe pour all of the andre into a few jugs this weekend and have yourself a headache induced party.

And if you can't find anything quick enough, you can always go to the packy, by lots of $2 Andre, and call it a day. Maybe pour all of the andre into a few jugs this weekend and have yourself a headache induced party.

Oh god - that brought back long buried college memories of a frat/sorority mixer party gone horribly, horribly wrong...

I hadn't thought of that!! I could even get a mix of the standard Brut and the "Pink". :rockin:

Oh god - that brought back long buried college memories of a frat/sorority mixer party gone horribly, horribly wrong...

How could a frat/sorority mixer possibly go so wrong with Andre involved??!!?? Who'd you wake up next to?

[...]How could a frat/sorority mixer possibly go so wrong with Andre involved??!!?? Who'd you wake up next to?

Sadly, there was no "who". Or even a "what" ;)

I woke up in the shower the next morning, with a lasting revulsion to even seeing an André label that persists to this day :drunk:

Cheers!

Back