Looking for help with a "kitchen sink" recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krebs119

Reaction score
I typically do 2.5gal BIAB brews, but I'm capable of 5gal extract or mini mash brews. I don't have my list of hops available, and I know I'll likely have to buy at least one or two ingredients, which is fine. I'm just looking to get rid of some of my "scraps" so any help is appreciated.

I'm guessing by my list, I'll likely be looking at some sort of Scottish ale, which would be great. But I'm open to just about anything.

Here's what I have:

4oz Pale Malt
10oz 6-Row Pale Malt
8oz Pale Malt DME
12oz Bestmalz German Pilsner Malt
1LB UK Fawcett 2-Row Peated Malt
12oz Vienna Malt

12oz Briess Caramel 20L
4oz Extra Dark Crystal
10oz Carapils (Dextrine)
6oz Dark Munich

5oz Roasted Barley
6oz Black Malt
6oz Dehusked Carafa 3

I also have the following, although I don't know that any of it could be used with the above so well:

14oz Maltodextrine
8oz Lactose

Qty2 of AHS Special Holiday Ale Pack
4 Cinnamon sticks
1/2 a bottle of Banana Extract
1/2 a bottle of Cranberry Extract

Washed Wyeast Kolsch
Washed S-04
Washed WLP830

Again, I don't mind adding to this, but I'm hoping to use up some of this stuff. I'll have some assorted hops when this is all said and done, but I couldn't say what yet. I do have a temp controlled fridge, so lagering is an option too.

Someday I'll get good at making my own recipes :p

Thanks for any and all help! :mug:

haha, thanks guys. I just put in a rather large order from AHS this morning for a bunch of stuff. I'll likely end up throwing this in with some of my other recipes. Although I do like the sounds of Imperical Crinnananaberry!

Back