Happy B-Day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomerT

Reaction score
My in-laws gave me an early b-day present.....4 new kits from Northern Brewer! I got the Belgian Tripple, Three-Hearted Ale, Kolsch, and Belgian Wit! Kick Arse! I am making a started for the Tripple tonight, and gonna brew that one Friday after work.

-Todd

HomerT said:
My in-laws gave me an early b-day present.....4 new kits from Northern Brewer! I got the Belgian Tripple, Three-Hearted Ale, Kolsch, and Belgian Wit! Kick Arse! I am making a started for the Tripple tonight, and gonna brew that one Friday after work.

-Todd

I know what you mean!! I got an early one too. I got a new fridge for the basement (20.4 cuft). Solely for holding beer!!!! I will be able to make lagers and cold condition my beer w/o having to compete for fridge space. The wife is pretty good at keeping the main one packed w/ food & drink so I really now can't complain.

Happy Birthday!!!

Back