Group Buy NYC Metro

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been busy and not in the best of health but I will make a new post soon

Might be interested in splitting a bag of something or another; might just want to wait until next round.

Either way, hope you're feeling better soon!

I would like to get in for at least 2 sacks if there is a repeat.
I have been watching these threads pretty close since I missed the 1st round and the CT buy.
The recent bumps here pushed me to register anyway.
I'm not much for driving around NYC or hopping a train with 100+ lbs of grain, but where there is a will there is a way.

hey Poster,

I can do 3-4 as well, I am also from Stamford. PM me and we can coordinate pickup if this goes through. I think the last pick up was in Brooklyn, which is much better than middle of Ct. I know a few others from Fairfield County that will join a group buy.

Scott

Sent a pm. I'm up for 1 or 2 sacks. I'm also in the middle of long island if anyone needs help with the pick up or distribution.

Maybe the folks handling the buy should start a new thread or maybe Keepitcold can update the 1st post to let everyone know this is open again.

I will be placing the order early Monday morning. If anybody else would like to go in, please get back to me by Sunday early evening.

Thank you

Expect an email from me tomorrow. Just trying to decide what i want for my second bag.

What is everyone else getting? Maybe it will help me! :)

I do not have other orders right now...sorry. Once I hear from others I can get back to you guys and let you know. I know a few were interested in splitting bags.

Also, it is not too late to join in. I do need an email address so I can send you the catalog. If you could back to me by Sunday afternoon that would be great. Again, this way of anybody else would like to add a few more bags, or split there is time before I place the order. I will be placing the order Monday morning.

As for pick up, the order will be shipped to Bedford Hills NY. We will have a pick up in Norwalk CT as well as the city if that makes it easier for anybody. If so let me know and we can work out the details.

Thanks everyone!

Kristen

Any long islanders going to be picking up? Maybe we could carpool and split the tolls? I'm in central suffolk county.

Hey guys, I will be sending out an email to everyone who is going in on this group buy. Anybody else who would like to join, please let me know by tonight 5/20/12.

KeepItCold...sorry that I used the same thread...new to all of this. Next time I will make sure to start a new one.

Hey I finally got a second to look at this. Sorry I have been MIA but I got sick and just unable to do any of this. I will no longer do the group buy if someone else wants to take charge go for it

Is anyone planning to organize another one of these in the next 3-4 months? I'd definitely be in.

Almost a year later! Anybody running low on supplies??:p:p

Im looking at around 4-5 sacks now
We should be able to get this filled pretty quickly!

When we did the last one, the organizers mentioned they were probably only doing this one. We would need to find someone else to organize it.

Is there someone who can step up to organize this? I'll definitely be in if there is...unfortunately, I can't organize it. :)

Back