Midwest goodies for swap...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChadChaney

Reaction score
Hey all,

I live in Iowa and have access to some killer beers from the Midwest and some things you may not be able to get other places. I currently have access to Boulevard Smokestack series; Double Wide IPA, Quad, Dark Truth Stout, Tank 7 and Lovechild No.2 (barrel aged sour, limited and AWESOME!), Bells, Founders(including Old Crumegeon, Devil Dancer and Cerise), Goose Island all varieties including 2012 Bourbon County Stout, Rogue bombers, Pretty Things and Jolly Pumpkin.
I am looking for all the obvious stuff; Blind Pig, Pliny, anything Russian River, 3 Floyds, Alchemist, Hill Farmstead,,etc.

Let me know if anyone wants to trade.

Also sitting on a case of Boulevard Saison Brett 2102 and 6 bottles of Boulevard rye on rye aged in Templeton Rye; Rye ale aged in Templeton Rye Prohibition Era Rye Whiskey barrels. Speaking of, I can get Templeton Rye commercial and the bootleg Rye that is still made in the area if interested...

Back