Green Flash

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup yup got a keg of west coast in my keezer

image-1573752162.jpg

What beers did you try

I have a serious love for pretty much everything they make. Fantastic beer at a good price. The only thing I dont like way their "Yellow Fizzy Beer." But then again, what did I expect from a name like that?

Lucky me, I have a Rayon Vert in the fridge that is waiting for dinner.

I just had the Palate Wrecker for the first time tonight on tap. Great beer! I think it might be my favorita DIPA now. The aroma and bitterness reminds me of Avery's Maharajha, but the body seems a little lighter, although the ABV is still up there. The West Coast IPA is good as well as the red.

I think the palate wrecker is my favorate more sessionable, but not quite as sipable/malty a type as some other double ipa's.I think i would categorize it as about #1 in a more categorized way of II IPA.There is such a range of imperial ipa's where they are completley in different categories/types within its own style.

Back