CHI Company is freakin awesome!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Displaced MassHole

Reaction score
So I order 4 single handle ball locks from them on the 20th and low and behold 2 days later 4 double handle cornies are waiting for me on my front door step with free o-rings. Not to mention that they were having a sale on the single handle ones, 20% off 20 bucks a keg with shipping........freakin sweet!!

Sweet deal, heard good things about them. Now you need to fill them!

Yeah I know, I've got a total of 6 kegs now and I cant wait to get the pipeline started. I'm tired of being a "beer pedophile" as Big Kahuna puts it. When it comes to homebrew I really lack patientence and I end up thinking my beer tastes like **** only because I didnt let it condition long enough.

I've placed an order with CHI before and also was very pleased. Mine didn't show up in two days, but I did get an email confirming a backorder, giving me a date when the order should ship, and providing me a chance to cancel. I did not cancel, and the shipment left their docks when they said it would.

TL

Back