Stainless Cam lock couplers - discount code

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutch046

Reaction score
I'm considering the purchase of a Blichmann TopTier brewing setup and a March Pump. In the process I've looked at several different disconnect options for the tubing to connect all of this together.

I stumbled across Pro Flow Dyamics Cam and Groove Stainless Steel Coupling system. These appear to be high quality stainless disconnects at a great price and I just ordered a few.

I plan on using my current tri-clamps for connection to the pots and rims tube but I will use these mid-line in the hose to switch connections to the pump, sparge arm, etc.

In the process of communicating about these with Pro Flow Dynamics, they generously offered a 10% discount to homebrewers.

Use coupon code 10%proflow to receive the discount. This is supposed to be valid for the next couple of months.

I bought 11 male/female quick disconnects for about $69. Shipping was $14. The discount paid for half of the shipping costs....

I'm a fan of Austinhomebrew and their offer to price match is generous. It speaks volumes of their customer service!

I went with the items from Pro Flow Dynamics because their 1/2" tube couplings appeared to allow for a greater flow. I restrict my flow from the pump with a valve. This way I can control the speed of the recirculation. Once the flow is restricted from the tubing coupler I can't increase it.

Maybe I'm over analyzing it...

Wow, as much business as this forum has generated over the past year and they're NOW giving a coupon? After we all bought them already?

Back