Troy, OH May 30th

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrregularPulse

Hobby Collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Going to be in Troy OH. Looking for someone brewing, someone wanting to do a shared 10G Brew day, or some good bottle shops/taphouses.
SWMBO is going to be at a bridal shower. They're having a wine tasting in the evening for couples, but I have nothing to do until then. I know of the one wine shop with a decent beer selection by Staples but that's it. I'd really like to witness an automated setup if anyone close has one, but would be totally fine hanging out during a driveway cobbeled together system. Anything beer realted is bettern then watching 4,6,10.

Well if you want to take a 6 hour car ride, we're doing a Beer Day in my drive way on May 30th, but we live in Central PA... Brewing Witbier, a Pale Ale and Phat Tyre Amber.

Well if you want to take a 6 hour car ride, we're doing a Beer Day in my drive way on May 30th, but we live in Central PA... Brewing Witbier, a Pale Ale and Phat Tyre Amber.

A little closer TommyBoy is planning a Brewday in Mentor, OH.
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f36/anyone-ne-ohio-wanna-join-me-brew-118349/

But still not much help, as it a 4 hour drive. :D

Craig

I'm sorry I should have been more detailed in my thread title and post. Oh wait I did put the city and state I would be in..hmm That's weird. :mug:

c'mon people. I'll be in TROY OH. Nowhere else :D

Thanks for the invites though.

Plans haven't been set yet, but I may be brewing on the 30th in Urbana. It about 20-25 mins east of Troy.

This will be my third all grain. Me and the guys that I brew with just moved up to doing 10 gallon batches. I have a cooler MLT and keggle for a propane boil. I currently have supplies for a pre prohibition lager (just finished my fermentation chamber) and a hobgoblin clone. Still fairly new but this will be my ~15th brew. I will try to get things finalized for you by thursday evening.

It'd be morning, there's a wine tasting/drinking party for everyone after the shower. But please don't plan anything around me. Just let me know what you guys are doing, and I'd come when I could. Mind if I bring my BIL? He'
s interested in brewing as well. I'll try and bring some HB. Should have a Wit drinkable by then. Pipeline is kinda drying up on me.

If all goes as planned I may try to pull of both brews so I would be brewing all day. As far as the BIL the more the merrier.

Back